Quantity: 240 Cream Chargers
Size: 8g chargers
Known as the only and most recognized brand of premium cream chargers Mosa and Bestwhip are unrivaled in their standard of quality and price being that of the world’s largest manufactures of products that include cartridges for carbonating soda, light whipping cream disposable gas cartridges.
Mosa cream chargers and Bestwhip still expand their range of products showing their dominance within the cream charger industry based in Yunlin on the Western coast of Taiwan in their purpose-built factory,
Mosa cream chargers and Bestwhip are an Industrial Corporation that’s trusted by all chefs across Europe and Asia which they need invited an outsized range of consumer priced cream chargers utilized as an industry standard for Both commercial and domestic use creating sweet or Savoury creamy foam toppings for deserts.
Mosa & Bestwhip are manufactured in Taiwan.
*Boxes may vary in design.
When purchasing cream chargers make sure to always follow the instructions carefully
* utilized by all industry-standard cream whippers.
* Chargers don’t Contain oily residue, all chargers are full of pure N20.
* Chargers are Lacquered to prevent rust in chargers from being exposed to moisture in damp environments like kitchens.
* All chargers are a guaranteed weight of a minimum 8g of inhalation general anesthetic.
* 1.5 liters of topping are going to be created from 1/2 of a litre of cream, quite your normal mechanical whipping.
OVER 18’s ONLY:
We strictly forbid selling this product to anyone that’s not above the age of 18.
If you decide to resell our products please ensure your customers are over 18.
If we predict you intend to misuse our products or under the age of 18, we are visiting refuse to sell inhalation anesthetic (N20) to you which we’ll ban you from our site.
* Each canister contains 8g (10 Cubic cms) of inhalation anaesthetic at approx 60bar/900psi.
* Canister Volume/Water capacity: 10ml.
* Filling Pressure: 8MPa
* Cartridge total weight: 28gm.
* Size: 66mm x 17.8mm.
IMPORTANT SAFETY COMPLIANCE DATA:
* Canisters contain 8g of inhalation general anesthetic (E942) under high.
* We highly recommend that you simply only use industry-standard devices approved for this cartridge and follow instructions carefully.
* Non-refillable and Recyclable steel.
* full cartridges are never to be disposed of.
* Please keep of reach of kids and anyone under the age of 18.
* 50C max temperature. Explosion Risk
* to not be taken on board an aircraft.
* Colour: Silver.
* For food use only.
* Immediately seek medical treatment and advice If you’re burnt by freezing N2O, freeze burns can cause scarring and deep tissue damage.
All cartridges are 100% recyclable and not refillable, please eliminate them properly and do not lose unused canisters Warning – Please make sure that the cartridge is empty before you remove it from the device, liquefied gas is filled in each canister, the cartridge also will get cold once punctured.
Before purchasing any of our products on our site please certify that you just just have read our safety information on how exactly you need to act handling, doing away with, and use of cream Chargers.